Blue World City - Horse Mascots
Blue World City will feature 125-feet long Horse Mascot structures. These will be the tallest structures in the world and deserve to be a part of the Guinness Book of World Records as they surpass the kelpies (30-meter tall). In addition, the horse mascots will attract tourists from all over the world.
They are built on Central Avenue to attract visitors with a sense of wonder and awe, and particularly the splendid lights leave a spellbinding effect when these lights are lit at night. Due to the luminosity of these lights, these structures of horse mascots are even prominent on Lahore-Islamabad Motorway.
The surrounding area of the Horse Mascot sculptures has lush green meadows, a spacious parking area, and food courts that add more value to the structures. Also, visitors who see these beautiful structures enjoy coffee time in the second-cup coffee outlet beside the Horse Mascot structures. In addition, there will be an Art Museum for the support of art and artists.
The most prominent features of the Blue World City Horse Mascots Structures are:
- World’s Tallest Sculptures (125 Feet Tall)
- Took inspiration from the Kelpies, Scotland
- The total area covered is 147,500 Sq. Ft.
- Vast Parking Area & Food Court
- In the basement hall, Art Museum gets the attention of visitors
- Surrounded by Shopping Malls and Lush Green Meadows
- Night-lit and luminous is visible from M-2 Lahore-Islamabad Motorway